Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Six Months Old


Jacks just turned 6 months and its so hard to believe! We took him to his apt with the dr and he now weighs 19lbs and 15oz!! I love the little chunker..oh and he is 27.5 inches long. His most recent new thing is his high chair..he loves sitting and eating his organic baby food. ya know its funny cause I only feed him organic baby foods and juices yet I love to share my Cosco churro with him weekly..go figure!
Anyway we are just waiting to hear from the underwritters on our house and we are hoping to close by this weekend yipee!! Hmmm thats about it for us for now..we have such a glamorous and exciting life! (and we miss all of our family in Cali.! Love you all bunches!)
PS the picture is of Jacks sucking his thumb..he always does to fall asleep!

2 comments:

Marilynn said...

Thanks for all the updates and pics Jess! I love to peek into your lives and see how Jacks is gowing. Such a beautiful boy!

You look great Jessica. I love your hair.

I wish I could be there to help with the move to the new house. I know you will make it beautiful!

Megan said...

Jessica! Your little boy is so cute! I hope everything is going well for you!