Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Garrett and I just put in an offer on a house! We are soo excited that we finally found one..so cross your fingers that everything works out!! Jacks is getting so big and we love seeing him change everyday. His new favorite thing to do is go for a walk in the stroller and be outside. I have to brag about Jacks cause he had his first photo shoot and they used it for their website! Check it out at www.prettylittlepictures.com he is in the kid section, obviously, and is the 3rd picture in! He definitly is the cutest boy in the whole world!!! We will keep you all posted on our house....

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

Jess... that picture of him is so cute! He looks like a different race! He is a doll! Good luck with the house!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Way cute! How did you find out about this photographer. They take great pictures! I am praying you will get the house! Where is it located?

Woods said...

How fun, I hope everything works out with your house. Let me know, I would love to come see it. And the picture of Jacks is so CUTE! I love it! The photographer does an awesome job. Good luck with everything!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

That is such a cute picture of him-he's SUCH a cute lil' guy!