Wednesday, February 24, 2010

10 simple things that make me happy

SO I can be so random and this would be one of those times! Here are 10 random things that just make me happy
10. opening the washer thinking I hvae laundry in there, but is totally empty.
9. Unlimited refills on my Diet Coke, ya know when you are out to eat.
8. One of my kids falling asleep in the car...it always makes me laugh!
7. Finding something in my closet that I totally forgot about, like new again!
6. a clean car
5. climbing into a bath that is so hot I think I need to go to the hospital.
4. yoga
3. junk food. I will probably suffer a heart attack by age 35.
2. checking out at the store and something is less exspensive than I thought...ok it doesn't happen much, but it's so nice when it does!
1. my family of course!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

G-Money, Halla at cha boy. shoots don't forget your roots.

qifei2012 said...

Worksheets inside of Microsoft Office 2010 are typically a similar so as to older styles, although Four years earlier sort accocunts for up to date bow display. You are able to quickly come back regarding the purchase prospects together with ask for them in a Office 2010 key. Microsof enterprise decided to get this to switch to create the promoting safer to take advantage of office 2010. Information will be taken care of together all over unique localities for that bow Microsoft office 2010 download. Simple guidelines,Microsoft office 2010, a person eample is definitely aligning together with structure programs, come up the instant you amenable this product.